5) Australian Research Council LIEF (CI) ($1,480,000) for Volumetric Imaging Facility: Observing the Cell in its Native Environment, 2019-2021. LE190100130
6) Macquarie University Competitive Research Seeding grant, (Lead CI) Real-time sensing of heavy metals in water contaminated by resource industries, 2018, $35,000.
7) Macquarie University Competitive New Staffgrant (MQNS), Miniaturized Flow Sensor for Intravenous Therapy Application, $18,000.
8) CENSAM research initiative (CI-B) 2016, Miniaturized MEMS sensors for in situ monitoring of harmful algal blooms and heavy metals, S$ 87000.
9) SMART Innovation Centre Grant (lead CI), Biomimetic Micro-Sensors for flow sensing on UUVs, pipeline leakage monitoring and slosh detection in oil tanks, Total funds awarded: S$ 250,000, 2014. ING 148070-ENG.
10) SMART Ignition Grant (Lead CI) ($50,000) for development of a clog-free separation system for mammalian cell retention from perfusion bioreactors, 2013-2014.
11) Research Infrastructure Scheme MQSIS small ($80k) (CI) 3D Printers for Biomedical Research. 2018
12) WiMed Project Grants (Lead PI) ($20,000) Investigation of aortic endothelial cells abnormalities under influence of oxygen mass transport and hemodynamic parameters for treatment of vascular diseases. 2018
13) WiMed Project Grants (Lead PI) ($5,000) A Pumpless Microfluidic-based Biosensor and Smartphone-based Colorimetric for Determination of Starch, Glycogen and Dextrin using Multi-enzymatic cascade reactions. 2018